- High power Density and Compact length
- Designed and proven reliability for 150,000 miles
- Optimized voltage control for improved battery life
- Low noise under operating condition
- Higher power to weight ratio in each category- RC21,RC28,RC35.
- Improved heat dissipation by Dual internal cooling fans
- Enclosed slip rings
- High corrosion resistance E-coated rectifier & stator
- Flexible Stator winding configuration to meet the customer power requirements.
- High slot fill factor
- Optimized electrical grade of lamination
- Optimized copper and Iron area
- Efficient Airflow and NVH performance
- Ultrasonic welding for extended durability
- Thin core lamination for low eddy current loss
- Reduced basket height for lower Inductance and I2 R losses.
Alternator Motor Portfolio
* Technical Specification are subject to change.
SONA COMSTAR was a principal sponsor for 59th ACMA Annual session and also displayed its New product range (Hybrid Motor, Traction Motor & Differential assembly) in its stall.
Ford World Excellence Award - 2019