- Enhanced durability to 150 k, 250 k and 350 k starts
- Fully Sealed protection. & Enhanced corrosion resistance up to 960 Hours
- Increased cold cranking capability
- High reliability: vibration and environmental resistance to OEM specs
- Pre-engaged reduction drive & High power to weight ratio
- High Output from a compact and light weight design.
- Modular mountings based on customer mountings.
- Optimized Magnetics using Pole shunts.
- Hex chrome free plating which can withstand up to 240 hrs of salt spary.
- Sealed nose-less starter for off-road applications.
- Options of CW and CCW rotation in all designs.
- Use of lead free brushes.
- High thermal resistance optimized using Thermal FEA.
- Bounce free solenoids eliminating the possibilities of contact welding.
- Ice break feature on solenoid terminals for severe cold staring abilities.
- Anti-cross thread feature on all solenoid terminals.
- Use of special greases for a wide temperature range(-40 C to + 150 C)
Starter Motor Portfolio
* Technical Specification are subject to change.
QCFI - 09th POKA YOKE Competition winners - 08th Feb'20
SONA COMSTAR was a principal sponsor for 59th ACMA Annual session and also displayed its New product range (Hybrid Motor, Traction Motor & Differential assembly) in its stall.
Ford World Excellence Award - 2019